Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Some swatch spam until I can charge my camera!

Some of these are old, some of these are newer. Some are messy cleanup jobs. All of them are pretty polish. :)


Three coats OPI Man of La Mancha. This has the most gorgeous peachy/orange/coral color shift and I could not do it justice with a camera. This is one of my most coveted polishes.

 One coat Finger Paints Twisted over two coats Revlon Royal. This looks like hyper-chromatic fish food flakes. In a good way.

One coat of Lynnderella shapeshifter over WnW black creme. This was the only time I swatched this polish, and I decided it was really too hard to work with.

One night I decided to matte a whole bunch of glitters. This is one (or two, I can't remember) coats of Finger Paint Where Art Renoir, with two coats of WnW Black Magic, matted with Essie matte topcoat. I love this glitter so much, I'm glad I stocked up on it while I could.

A second swatch from my matte evening. This is one coat of Finger Paint's Where Art Renoir, and one coat of Candy Lacquer 'Block party', matted with Essie matte topcoat. I'm a sucker for square glitter.

Blurry black light mani with Orly Glowstick (thumb and pinky), Essie Bright Tights (ring and index) and Jessie's Girl Beach Baby (middle). Topped with Cover Band Sticks n Stones. I took this before 80's night at a bar literally right before my camera died, hense why my messy shot is my only shot.

Two coats of Glitter Gal Light as a Feather, topped with one brushfull coat of Darling Diva Polish String Theory. One of the only bar glitters I own that doesn't curl!

I didn't intend on taking pictures of this, but someone asked to see it. This is two coats of China Glaze Riveting (GORGEOUS ORANGE SHIMMER!) and one coat of Candeo Joker. I was bored after two days of just Riveting, so I threw on something that really popped. Purple and orange are always pretty together.

Enjoy these for now, while I figure out a way to get my camera charged up!

No comments:

Post a Comment