Saturday, August 18, 2012

I've got the Blues...

Tonight I have for you an amazing polish from Perception Nail Lacquer, owned and one woman run by Amy W. I first met Amy through a Facebook group, and we swapped some of my polish for some of her Perception Lacquers. She's also making me one based on an awful incident I had between my iPad and my nose, more on that later.


May I humbly introduce to you:

Perception Nail Lacquer - Blue Morpho


Isn't it BEAUTIFUL?

Close up blurred, I just love that shimmer it has...


Obligatory macro


Artsy shot with an amazing blue/purple hydrangea from Boyfriend's grandmothers garden.

Application on this was absolutely fantastic. I added 8-10 drops of thinner and it was streak free, one coat opaque with no need for aqua base, not dulled at all by top coat (I used NYC Grand Central Station, and after working a day at the comic book store (reading, flipping pages, cleaning windows, handling money) is completely chip free.

I also have Evil Queen (Red and black polish with hearts and diamonds, oh my!) and Unicorn Farts  (Gorgeous soft lilac-y polish packed with holo glitter!) to swatch from Perception, but I'm not sure when I could bring myself to take this off...

Visit Perception Nail Lacquer HERE. You'll find info and swatches, also a link to her shop. 
Tell her The Glitter Jitters sent you!



No comments:

Post a Comment