I've had more traffic in the last 24 hours than I thought I would for months. Over 300 unique page views including some from England, Australia, Brazil and a country in the Middle East (The map on blogger is tiny, and I happen to be really awful at Geography, will make a note to ask History Major boyfriend!) And I'd like to thank you all!
Just a little update on upcoming swatch posts!
- Nail Venturous - (Removing her matte glitters are a little difficult, so I have to set aside a day for anything that includes Humble Bee or Floam.) I do have some fun glitters from her though, so they may come first!
- Dollish Polish - I FINALLY managed to get Welcome to Rapture and the Cake is a Lie. I also was one of the luckier ducks during her last opening to get all three of the new colors I wanted: Master Chief, Gym Tan Laundry and Looking for my Mr. Big. YAY! These are in transit as I write this post, with a due date of TOMORROW!!!
- Lacquistry - I have made a proposal to Jenna about my replacement for Kitchen Sink, I hope she accepts because I think she's the only one that can do it! I also have Sno Cone, A Friggin Circus and Lake Placid on Acid to swatch for you guys, yay!
- Candeo- I have several Candeos, including swatches from South Street which I will share from the lovely Michelle over at Things I Love at the Moment (I gifted her my bottle, so hopefully she'll let me share her swatch post when she does it!)
- Rainbow Honey- Oh my gosh! I managed to snag Koi Pond! I am so in love with the colors in this glitter polish, it has ORANGE! You don't really see orange that much! And it really does look like the colors in a Japanese koi pond. I'm already pondering undies for it, I'm so excited!!!
I plan on a little giveaway at some point, I'm not sure what I'm going to base it on, followers or post number or likes on facebook, I just have no idea! What would you guys like to see in a giveaway. I have an extra bottle of something REALLY POPULAR from Nail Venturous that I think might make it into a giveaway, but I'd love your thoughts as well!
Happy Easter my lovelies, I hope you spend lots of quality time eating lots of ham with your families today; if you don't observe the holiday, then you can spend the afternoon reading nail polish blogs. I'm honestly not sure which one is a better way to spend the day.
Also: Here's the Facebook page to go with the blog: Glitter Jitters Facebook! Go ahead and like me or you know..whatever. :)
Stay Glittery Ladies!