Saturday, March 31, 2012

It's been a crazy month, anonymous internet followers. I had to do a severe chop down of my nails, leaving me with a whole 7/8 of an inch to swatch on. Then I had some pretty intense family issues to deal with which peaked last week, but are slowly smoothing themselves over. I have some things coming, finally, in the next few weeks including swatches of:


  • Nail Venturous (Floam, Grand Opening, Peacock Gone Wild, Humble Bee and Robin Laid an Egg)
  • Lacquistry (Sno Cone, A Friggin Circus, Lake Placid On Acid and FOUR customs: Kite Festival, Cherry Blossoms, The Kitchen Sink and Strawberry Fields Forever)
  • Several Candeos
  • A few other indies from Etsy
All of these are pending arrival, except Nail Venturous and 4 out of the 5 Candeos.

I'm also trying to get my GFC widget to work. I'm under the impression that it is still usable for Blogger sites, but I can't seem to pull up the 'validation' it's asking for, without Google telling me it shut down GFC for non-blogger sites. Nothing about what to do if you ARE a blogger site. If anyone knows, feel free to leave a comment as not having Friend Connect on my blog is sort of making hard to follow other bloggers, and for them to follow me. Thanks ladies (and gents)! 

Stay Sparkley my Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment